Academic Testing: Proctored Class & Make-up Exams for Instructors
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Aims Greeley Testing Center is experiencing reduced
and limited services by appointment only. Please check our COVID-19 FAQ's or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
The Greeley Campus Testing Center administers exams for online and hybrid courses,
as well as make-up exams for the classroom. Students are logged through AccuTrack
and monitored with audio and visual surveillance equipment.
For academic testing on another campus, contact:
Please read the applicable section below for more information:
- Fully complete the appropriate Testing Checklist (see below).
- Please indicate any documented testing accommodations on the Testing Checklist. Make
sure to specify if accommodated time has/has not been calculated.
- Provide exam and completed checklist to the Testing Center. Group Testing Checklists
should be accompanied by a current class roster.
- Must obtain instructor approval to take a test in the Testing Center.
- Check our current hours
- Provide a photo ID. A photo of a photo ID is not a photo ID.
- For documented testing accommodations, please schedule an appointment
- Arrive with enough time to complete the exam within limits provided by instructor,
or sign a waiver acknowledging understanding of less time.
- All tests must be turned in by closing.
- Use lockers to secure electronics and personal items. CELL PHONES AND WATCHES MUST
BE TURNED OFF AND PLACED IN THE LOCKER.
- No Food, drinks, watches, wallets or personal keys allowed while testing.
- Be aware that once an exam is started, only emergency breaks are allowed and are monitored
by staff. Your exam may be considered complete if you leave the Testing Center without
Testing Center Responsibilities:
- Verify tester identity.
- Deter academic dishonesty.
- Provide quiet, secure, confidential environment for testers and ensure exam integrity.
- Assist as reader/scribe.
Academic Testing Checklists
Exams may be delivered to the Greeley Campus Testing Center by hand, by Campus Mail, by email, or after hours drop box (located next door to the Testing Center).