Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Aims Greeley Testing Center is providing, reduced and
limited, services by appointment only. Please check COVID-19 FAQ's or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Standardized testing, such as the Accuplacer, is not the sole means to determine college
readiness. Aims uses a multiple measures assessment approach.
When considering class/course placement, providing transcripts and/or score reports
can be used as guidance for college level placement in English and math courses.
*Please note that college transcripts must be official and submitted to email@example.com. Any other transcripts can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Before taking the Accuplacer, please speak with an advisor to determine if it is
- Writing - 246
- Advanced Algebra & Functions - 245
- Reading Comprehension - 80
- Sentence Skills - 95
- Math - 85
- Reading - 17
- English - 18
- Math - 19
Taken before March 2016
- Critical Reading - 430
- Math - 460
Taken after March 2016
- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing - 470
- Math - 500
*scores are valid for three years
- High School Transcript**
Overall GPA and high school English or math courses completed with a C or higher.
Scores no older than 2014
- Reasoning Through Language Arts - 165
- Mathematical Reasoning - 165
- Language Arts Reading - 15
- Language Arts Writing - 15
- Math - 15
- Language Arts Reading - 580
- Language Arts Writing - 560 plus 6 on the Writing Essay
- Math - 560
- College Transcripts**
Must be official. Submit to: email@example.com
- A college-level GT Pathways-approved English or Math course, completed with a C or
- Earned an A.A. or A.S. degree from a regionally accredited college.
**subject to evaluation of college staff.
**scores are valid for 10 years